There are many ways you can save energy, money and the environment by upgrading your home and the government’s ECO Scheme is your key to getting the funding you need.
Receiving one of the following benefits is a common way of qualifying for funding but even if you’re not on any sort of benefits we can still help by way of your Local Authority funding package.
Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
Income Support (IS)
Pension Credit Guarantee Credit (PCGC)
Child Benefit (CB)
Universal Credit (UC)
Pension Credit Savings Credit (PCSC)
Tax Credit (Working and/or Child)
Additional Flex routes
Households living in a band D-G home, with a combined gross income under £31,000
Households in bands E-G and meeting two criteria from proxy lists
Households in bands E-G and long-term health condition/NHS referral
Households in bands D-G and bespoke targeting from the local authority
The various routes noted can be applicable to all measures OR insulation, ASHP and FTCH only. Please contact us for more info.
Installing renewable energy and heating measures in your property can provide several benefits, including:
- Lower energy bills: Renewable energy and heating measures can help to reduce your reliance on fossil fuels and grid electricity, resulting in lower energy bills over time.
- Reduced carbon footprint: Renewable energy and heating measures generate clean energy and emit significantly less carbon emissions than traditional fossil fuels, helping to reduce your carbon footprint and combat climate change.
- Energy independence: Generating your own energy through renewable sources can help to increase your energy independence and reduce your reliance on external energy providers.
- Increased property value: Installing renewable energy and heating measures can increase the value of your property, as they are seen as desirable features by many homebuyers. Government incentives: In many countries, there are government incentives and subsidies available to homeowners who install renewable energy and heating measures, making them a more affordable option.
- Improved indoor air quality: Air source heat pumps can also help to improve indoor air quality by reducing the amount of moisture and pollutants in the air.
It’s important to note that the benefits of renewable energy and heating measures can vary depending on factors such as your location, the size of your property, and your energy needs. It’s recommended that you consult with a professional to determine the best renewable energy and heating options for your specific situation.
Internal Wall Insulation
Internal wall insulation can provide several benefits in a home, including:
- Energy savings: Insulating your internal walls can help to reduce heat loss through the walls, which can result in lower energy bills and a more comfortable living environment.
- Improved thermal comfort: Insulated walls can help to maintain a more consistent and comfortable temperature throughout your home, reducing cold spots and draughts.
- Noise reduction: Insulating your internal walls can help to reduce the amount of noise that travels between rooms or from outside, creating a quieter and more peaceful environment.
- Improved indoor air quality: Insulation can also help to reduce the amount of moisture that enters your home, which can help to prevent the growth of mold and mildew and improve your indoor air quality.
- Increased property value: Insulating your internal walls can increase the energy efficiency and overall value of your property.
However, it’s important to note that internal wall insulation can be a costly and disruptive process, and it’s not always suitable for all types of homes or buildings. It’s important to consult with a professional to determine the best insulation options for your specific situation.
To see if you qualify for free home improvements, simply fill in the form below.